- Experienced Project Manager and Estimator in the industrial and commercial construction industry. Over 25 years’ experience in project work ranging up to $75mm.
- Senior Estimator with Kellogg, Brown & Root (KBR)
Summary of Achievements and Qualifications
- Self-motivated, aggressive and confident.
- MC2-ICE, Plan Swift, Aspen In-Plant Estimator, Accubid .MS Projects, Primavera P6, AutoCAD, SAP, Excel and Word experience.
- Detailed and concise lump sum/budget estimates and proposal preparation.
- Detailed understanding of the multiple disciplines of industrial construction.
- Strength in organizing information, work flow, ideas, materials and people. Proven skill and experience in identifying areas for improvement.
- Ability to visualize and implement cost-effective solutions.
- Planning to include estimating, design, procurement of materials and equipment.
- Scheduling to insure completion in a safe, cost productive manner.
- Ability to manage a diverse field of projects – industrial and commercial.
- Proficient in Process and Utility piping, High Purity piping, Process Equipment, Structural Steel, HVAC, Plumbing and Civil construction.
- Adept at determine the most efficient use of manpower and materials.
- OSHA 30-Hour and 10-Hour Occupational Safety and Health course.
- NFPA 70E